Other related permits

  • Police Report

Each international students/researcher has to report to the nearest police station in his/her residence within 24 hours after the arrival to obtain a Police Registration Letter (Surat Tanda Melapor/STM) required for a residence administration.


  • Domicile Permits

An international student should register to the local municipality’s population office to obtain a Certificate of Registration for Temporary Resident (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara/SKPPS) and the sub-district office to obtain Temporary Residential Card (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal/ SKTT).


  • Exit Permit Only (EPO)

ITAS holder must process Exit Permit Only (EPO) at the end of study/dismissed from faculty/resignation from the university. The application should be submitted at least 7 (seven) days before the departure date. The applicant should leave within 7 days after the EPO issued by the Immigration Office.

Diperbaharuai terakhir 2020-03-07 13:28